QUEENS BRIDGE IN BELFAST
Queens Bridge is a bridge in Belfast, Northern Ireland. It is one of eight bridges in the city, not to be confused with the adjacent Queen Elizabeth II Bridge. It was opened in 1849.
Originally designed by John Frazer with Charles Lanyon between 1841 and 1843 replacing an old 21-arch bridge. In the mid 1880s it was widended by Josiah Bretland by the addition of cantilevered footpaths.