PHOTOGRAPHED BY WILLIAM MURPHY

SAINT JOHN’S CHURCH AND GRAVEYARD - LIMERICK
St John’s Church of Ireland stands on the site of an earlier church, which dated from the 1200s. The walls around the graveyard were built in 1693 and present church was built in 1852. The church fell into disuse in the early 1970s and was handed over to the Limerick Corporation in 1975.

LOADING